You’ll be directed to the “Thank You” page and receive a confirmation email with all your order details right after you successfully placed your order.
In 24-48 hours after the email confirmation, we’ll send you “Order Completed” email confirmation right into your Inbox including your tracking number.
Yes! We do ship our products to more than 150 countries in the world.
* Please make sure you entered your address correctly at the checkout to avoid any delay in the delivery of your package.
If you are not able to find your country’s name while you entering your address, it simply means we are not currently able to ship or sell any physical products to your country. However, you are still able to create an account with us and make any purchase of our downloadable products.
Yes! You will be receiving a tracking number right into your InBox after successfully placing your order. It’ll normally takes 1 to 3 business days to process your shipping and sending your tracking number.
* You’ll be notified from each step of the delivery by Emails/SMS
Since we have a large assortment of products that aren’t stored in the same warehouse, it is possible that some products get shipped separately. Do not worry, it is quite normal that you receive a product a few days before the other.
Yes! All of the products on our shop comes with 30 days satisfaction guarantee. If you have any issue with our product quality, just let us know, we happily refund you. T&Cs apply…
SI Tech Tools is partnered with verified merchants, artisans, and manufacturers from all over Oceania, Europe, and Asia.
We are offering fast and secure free insured shipping world wide on all orders. Express shipping worldwide also available to most countries at a flat rate of $29.50.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your package has been dispatched. Tracking number is listed on the shipping confirmation email. You can check your order status at SI Tracking.
* Please allow 2 to 4 days for processing time and tracking information updates.
Free Insured Worldwide Shipping: 7-17 Business Days
Insured Express Worldwide Shipping: 3-9 Business Days
Yes! In most cases you can pay an additional fee for express shipping. Please contact us at email@example.com with any inquiries regarding faster shipping.
All valid discount codes can be entered on the cart page. The field for entering the code will be on bottom of the page on mobile devices / bottom right side of the page on desktop.
We are committed to providing our customers with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products. We are available to assist you and answer your questions 24/7 via email & live chat.
SI Tech Tools offers FREE Insured Shipping (7-14 BDays) for all orders. Orders can take up to 48 hours to ship from the time of purchase. Express shipping is also available for an additional fee (3-7 BDays). If you are not completely satisfied with your new SI product, please let us know! Returns are FREE within 30 days of purchase on all domestic orders.
*DISCLAIMER* If you are pregnant, always consult with your doctor before using a massage gun or any other therapeutic device.
A massage gun can be an invaluable palliative solution for the pregnant mother-to-be. Most women over the course of their pregnancy will develop some degree of pain, most commonly in the lower back, pelvic area, or between the shoulder blades to name a few.
In general, if caution is practiced, the use of a massage gun for many of these regions of the body should be completely safe. We recommend that you start off slow to fully assess how your body responds.
Use of the massage gun on the stomach or anywhere in the vicinity would be contraindicated. Again, consult with your doctor anytime you experience pain before deciding to use a massage gun while pregnant.
About 80% of all adults will experience back pain sometime in their lifetime. It’s very important to first consult your doctor to determine the exact cause of your lower back pain, however one common cause is tight, overworked muscles in which case a massage gun can be a great adjunctive therapy tool. If the pain is acute, start off on a lower setting to assess your pain tolerance. Allow plenty of time in between massage sessions to assure you are not exacerbating your low back pain condition.
Athletes need to be in control of their recovery process so a Massage Gun can be their handy tool to use in any environment, at any time. Massage Guns help bridge the recovery gap between professional appointments for pros.
Massage Guns provide Percussive massage, a breakthrough treatment for soft tissue pain. It accelerates the growth and repair of tissues by providing concentrated, rapid, short duration pulses deep into the tissues of the body. It heavily increases blood flow to the area causing a relief of pain and increasing range of motion and function. Percussive massage also provides a gentle stretch to the muscles and connective tissues improving responsiveness and performance.
This form of deep-tissue, percussion massage can work knots and tension out of the muscles while improving blood flow and quickly enhancing range of motion.
When the massage gun is used as it is intended by following the instructions laid out in the user’s manual, there is low risk of serious harm.
Older individuals should always use extra caution when engaging in any type of physical activity or self-care options. Please consult your medical health care provider prior to using our massage gun.
Massaging abdominal muscles can help reduce tightness while promoting blood flow, and treat trigger points, which in turn helps ease pain and speed up recovery.
The massage gun is not intended to be operated by kids or minors. Serious injury can occur if it is not properly handled or if it is used in any other way other than the recommended instructions stated in the user’s manual.
According to how often you exercise, how knotted your muscles are and how strong you need the massager to be, durability and your personal use can determine the best option so we have provided three models which answer all the needs.
We suggest the mini model if you wish something lightweight yet effective to easily carry to the gym on a regular basis however nonstop use may cause shorter life span.
The pro model is for those wishing a little extra power and life span due to excessive use (preferably for cross fitters and bodybuilders with more muscle tissues and more frequent work)
Finally the SI Deep Tissue Massager is for everyone with a wider range of use.
- Use the massage gun only as instructed. Do not make any attempts to open or repair it and only use the attachments which are included in the box.
- 2. Not to be used by children, any person who has reduced sensory issues and is suffering from reasoning capabilities. The massager is not a toy and should not be given to children to play with. You must pay close attention if using it near children.
- Do not try to remove or tamper with the batteries. Only use the charger which is included in the box. A different charger could cause personal injury or damage.
- Do not use the device while charging. And do not use continuously for extended periods of time. Let the device rest for every 10 minutes of continuous use.
- Do not insert fingers or foreign objects into the head of the massage gun that are not designed to go in. Only use provided massage gun attachment heads.
- Never use the massage gun near any explosive atmospheres (gas fumes, dust or flammable materials). There is the danger of sparks possibly generating a fire.
- When charging your massage gun, it should be done indoors in a well ventilated and dry location. Do not charge it outdoors, in a bathroom or within 10 feet of a bathtub or pool. Do not use the device or charger on wet surfaces. The charger should never be exposed to any moisture, rain or snow.
- Ensure your charger is properly cared for. Do not leave it plugged in all the time. Keep the charger plugged out when not in use for extended periods. When you do charge it, keep the cord away from potentially tripping someone or being stepped on. If your charger or cord gets damaged in any way contact Hydragun to get it replaced immediately.
- Do not block any of the vents on your massage device and do not use it if any of the vents are blocked. Keep the massage gun free of dust, hair, lint or any other objects which may reduce the air flow. Always keep your hair, loose clothes and fingers clear of vents and moving parts.
- Never burn, incinerate or expose the massage gun or the battery to flames. This will cause personal injury and will cause the release of toxic fumes from burning of battery.
- Do not crush, drop or damage the charger. If your charger has received a sharp blow, been dropped or has been run over by anything, refrain from use and replace immediately.
- Your massage gun should never be used under any bed covers or pillows. This will cause overheating and may cause a fire.
Knowing how often to use a massage gun will largely depend on the individual. Using a massage gun can be a wonderful thing. Not only will it help with muscle recovery, but for most people it just plain feels amazing.
However, it’s important to remember that by using a massage gun, you are physically introducing micro-traumas to the body. Some percussion/vibration has been shown to be very effective for things like DOMS. Too much and you’re likely to make the problem worse.
Here are some general guidelines on how often or how much to use a massage gun:
Muscle Activation- 30 Seconds: Before a workout or activity, target your muscles with the massage gun for up to 30 seconds to activate the muscles and nerve fibers.
Muscle Reactivation- 15 Seconds: Mid-workout and feeling a little tired? Muscles starting to fatigue or spasm? Give them a little boost with another 15 second session.
Recovery and Pain Relief- 2 Minutes: Post workout or when DOMS set in, you can safely use your massage gun for up to 2 minutes on each muscle group. This process can be repeated throughout the day with at least 1-2 hours rest in between.
If you’re new to massage guns, assess your tolerance by using the massage gun no more than once a day.
IPL stands for Intense Pulsed Light. It's similar to laser as it stops hair growth for long term results.
IPL works by sending different wavelengths of light down to the hair follicle generating heat which disables the cells responsible for hair growth.
Yes. Using IPL laser is a 100% safe and effective way to remove hair from the comfort of home. The technology has been around since the 1980's and has continued to grow in popularity due to it's ease of use and it's effectiveness.
No. The experience of using IPL is often described as a warm and tingling sensation. Nothing compared to the pain of waxing! Also, if you have sensitive skin you can reduce the power level right down to our gentle mode for added comfort.
Yes. Our handset is 100% safe to use for a full brazilian. We even have a gentle power setting for sensitive areas.
Depending on the body part you're working on, sessions usually start at only a couple of minutes. Completing your entire body will take the same time as at a laser clinic (except our handsets are a fraction of the price!).
Yes, for best results you will need to shave, clean and dry the area you're working on. This is normal and will help maximise the results as the light will be able to reach the hair follicle with ease.
We recommend using it once a week for up to 10 sessions to see the best results. Results vary from person to person however some people notice a difference from day one. Stay consistent at the start and you won't be shaving, waxing, epilating or plucking for a long time!
Our Pro handset has over 999,998+ flashes which means it will last over 20+ years with heavy use.
From head to toe (including your brazilian) our IPL handset will safely tackle even the most stubborn hair anywhere on your body. You can even use it for your upper lip shadow, underarm stubble or those stubborn sideburns. Note: Do not use our handsets on or around your eyes. We also recommend not to look directly at the light during a session
You can continue shaving however you should not wax, pluck or epiliate as the light needs a hair to travel down to disable the follicle. It's the melanin in the hair that absorbs the light disabling the hair cells responsible for growth.
Our Pro handset has over 999,998+ flashes which means you're going to be hair free for a long time. No refills or replacements needed... ever!
Our handsets will work on all but the very darkest skin tones. For those of you with a deep tan you're good to go! 🙂
Our handsets will work on all hair colours excepts the very lightest shades (will not work on red, grey or very light blonde hair).
We don't recommend using IPL while pregnant or breastfeeding however it's best to consult with a doctor if you would like to know more info.
You should not have any tanning residue on your skin when using IPL so we recommend finishing your laser first. 🙂
No, You should not use IPL directly over tattoos. You can however work around any tattoos.
No, You should not use IPL directly over dark freckles or moles. You can however work around dark freckles or moles.
Yes. All our products have a 12 month warranty from the date of purchase. 🙂